Ninh Binh Cuc Phuong Tour 3 days 2 nights
Code : VNN-NBCP3D
Start from : Ha Noi
Finish in : Ha Noi
Price from : 132$
Day 1: Hanoi / Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (L,D)
8:30, meet guide & driver to transfer to Ninh Binh. A 100 km drive through the countryside to Vietnam’s first capital, Hoa Lu. After that we transfer to Tam Coc, where you can take a sampan on river through the rice paddies to the grottoes of the sacred Tam Coc Caves. Enormous limestone karsts jut out from the green rice fields giving rise to this place’s other name, “Halong Bay on land”. Lunch at a local restaurant is included. In the afternoon, bicycling around Ninh Binh to visit some handicraft villages if you want or just simply stroll on the countryside roads and chat up with the locals.
Overnight in Ninh Binh
Day 2: Tam Coc - Cuc Phuong (B,L,D)
After breakfast, start our day transferring to Cuc Phuong National Park (120km) across fascinating countryside of the Red River delta. Cuc Phuong national park is home to 2,000 species of flora, 1,800 species of insect, 320 species of bird, 70 species of mammal, etc. On arrival, check in hotel and have lunch in the park headquarters.
In the afternoon, you will visit the Park museum, the botanical garden with a collection of 252 species of rare plants and the endangered Primate Rescue Center.
Overnight in Cuc Phuong National Park
Day 3: Cuc Phuong / Hanoi (B,L)
Escorted by a park guide, depart for a full-day trek to see giant trees of 50m high. First, transfer by car to the park center (20km), stop by a prehistoric cave and the Vu Huong tree (Cinamomum balansae) en route. Take a trek (6km) to the 1,000-year-old tree (Terminalia myriocarapa) on a scenic trail. Have picnic lunch at the park center. In the afternoon, continue to trek (8km) to the Dang tree (Tetrameles nudiflora) on a steep trail through a dense jungle. Transfer back to Hanoi in the late afternoon.
End of services./.
· 2 nights Accommodation in hotel (twin/double occupancy)
· All escorted sightseeing tours with English tour guide
· All entrance and visiting fees
· All private transportation with A/C
· Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast/ L: Lunch/ D: Dinner)
· Boat trip in Tam Coc
· One bottle of water per person everyday on tour
· Taxes, service charges, Bank fees (if paying by credit cards)
· Meals, Beverages which do not specify in the program
· Personal travel insurance
· International flights to and from Vietnam
· All personal expenses
· All gratuities and tips to driver and tour guide
· Check in time is normally at 14.00; check out time is normally at 12.00. Early check in or check out is upon on availability of the hotels.
· Cuc Phuong National Park has basic accommodation
· What to bring: Passport, Sun glasses and hat, toiletries, sunblock, insect repellent, flashlights, good hiking shoes, personal firs aid kid and medicines, small VND notes for buying drinks, Sleeping bag (highly recommended).
Yen Nhi / The Long Hotel
Cuc Phuong National Park
If, at the time of booking, any hotels or rooms in the list above are fully booked, we will endeavor to find accommodation of a similar standard elsewhere. If the only available accommodation is of a higher or lower standard, we will revise the price accordingly and consult you immediately.
Tag: Vietnam holiday, Vietnam classic tour
PACKAGE RATES (per person): valid until 31 Dec, 2013
Number in group
-Price is not applied on Christmas and New Year Day and Lunar New Year and other festive / public holidays in Vietnam
-S.R.S (Single Room Supplement): If you are a single traveller and wouldprefer to have your own single room throughout this trip, be sure toselect this option during the booking process.
-At the time ofquotation, Travel Sense Asia reserves the right to adjust prices to takeaccount of unusual movements in currency markets, hotel and transportcosts as a result of inflationary price pressures in oil and othercommodity markets.