- Conquer Indochina Roof (3.143m) in 2 days
- Visit Sapa Town
- Enjoy 1 hour body massage in the best spa in Sapa after a hard trek
- Travel comfortably in the soft sleeper tourist carriages to Sapa
Night 1 Hanoi / Lao Cai (Overnight on train)
Your train ticket(s) will be delivered to your hotel in Hanoi. Transfer yourselves to train station for night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on 4 berth soft sleeper sharing cabin.
*Private cabin upgrade upon on request
Day 1 Sapa – Tram Ton – 2800m (L,D)
8.00, meet up with guide and driver, transfer to Silver Waterfall where you will be able to take a short walk to the waterfall. You will then drive further to Heaven Gate, the highest peak of roads in Vietnam. From there you can see Fansipan, the highest peak of Indochina mountains as well as enjoy stunning views. The trek will be relatively soft until lunchtime. After a couple of hours of hiking, you will have a break at a nice spot in the forest and enjoy a good lunch.
With new energy you start ascending as well as descending towards the campsite. En route you have many opportunities to enjoy the scenery and magnificent views to Sapa area and beautiful landscape of Lai Chau province. You will arrive to the campsite at 2800m ASL in the late afternoon. Now it is time to relax and enjoy a well prepared dinner.
Approx: 0,5 hour driving/ 5 hours trekking/ 1 hour lunch.
Day 2 2800m – Top of Fansipan – Tram Ton – Sapa (B,L)
After having breakfast, you climb to the top, where you can celebrate your victory. From there, you can enjoy the best view to beautiful sceneries. You will then trek through rainforest to go back to the campsite for lunch.
After lunch, you start your journey back. You follow the trail as well as stone steeps built by Hoang Lien National Park until you meet your car, which is there to take you back to Sapa. In the afternoon you will arrive back in Sapa, where you can celebrate your achievement and relax.
Overnight in Sapa.
Approx: 0,5 hour driving/ 4 hours trekking/ 1 hour lunch.
Day 3 Sapa relax / Lao Cai / Hanoi (B)
Free for your own leisure. Enjoy a 1 hour body massage voucher at Victoria Sapa Hotels and resorts. In late afternoon, Get transferred back to Lao Cai Train station for night train to Hanoi. Overnight on Train.
*Private cabin upgrade upon on request
Day 4 Hanoi arrival
Arrive to Hanoi at 5am.
Note: The Fansipan trek takes incredible effort, endurance and plenty of high spirit. The itinerary can be changed due to high water level in the river between Seomity and Ta Trung Ho. There will be no toilet facilities in the National Park area. Toilet tent will be provided. The trek is only recommended to real trekker.
- Private transfer from and back to Sapa.
- Train tickets , 4 berth soft sleeper Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Local English speaking guide
- Porter (cook)
- Entrance fees.
- 1 hour body massage at Victoria Hotel and Resort
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary, B = Breakfast, L= Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Service charges and tax, included bank fees if you pay by credit cards.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition or the high water lever in the river between Seomity and Ta Trung Ho.
- There are no toilet facilities in the National Park area. Toilet tent will be provided.
- The trek is recommended for real trekker with high spirit and incredible effort, endurance.
- Pack as light as you can cause the trek is long.
What to bring
- Thick Natural fiber walking socks
- Hiking boots and sandals/ light footwear: Do not buy heavy, leather boots. Get the medium weight, high quality boots. Waterproofed boots are first choice.
- Insect repellent (with Deet)
- Sun-block cream
- Personal First Aid kit
- Small light weight binoculars
- Walking stick. If you have a telescoping walking stick that packs into your suitcase easily, by all means bring it
- Waterproof Warm Jacket, sweatshirt
- Swiss Tools
- Sleeping bag
List Of Accommodation in Sapa Town Recommended
|Sapa||Sapa Rooms||Chau Long||Victoria Sapa & Train|
If, at the time of booking, any hotels or rooms in the list above are fully booked, we will endeavor to find accommodation of a similar standard elsewhere. If the only available accommodation is of a higher or lower standard, we will revise the price accordingly and consult you immediately.
PACKAGE RATES (per person): valid until 31 Dec, 2012
Number in group
*S.R.S: Single Room Supplement
*Note: Victoria Express does not run on every Saturdays. Price is change-able on the day with Dining carriage and without Dining Carriage. Please contact us for an exact price of Victoria Option.
*At the time of quotation, Travel Sense Asia reserves the right to adjust prices to take account of unusual movements in currency markets, hotel and transport costs as a result of inflationary price pressures in oil and other commodity markets.