Con Dao Get-away 4 days
Code : VNS04
Destinations : Con Dao
Start from : Ho Chi Minh city
Finish in : Ho Chi Minh city
Price from : 234$
Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh City – Con Dao (D)
You are picked up and transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for boarding flight VN 421 to Con Dao (9.20 - 10:20am). Car transfer to hotel. Check in hotel. Afternoon, trekking through the National Park of Ong Dung Gulf (5km) , snorkelling and swimming. Dinner. Overnight at Saigon Con Dao Resort.
Day 2 : Con Dao (B,L,D)
After breakfast, take a boat ride to Bay Canh islet, snorkelling and admire colourful coral. Picnic on Islet. Then enjoy a trek through the magical, time-forgotten mangrove forests characteristic of Southern Vietnam, and discover beautiful coral reefs by snorkeling at low tide. Swimming and snokerlling at Bay Canh Beach. Back to your hotel. Overnight in Con Dao.
Day 3 : Con Dao (B,L,D)
Visit Dam Tre Gult , a beautiful beach for swimming here. Back to hotel.
Day 4 : Con Dao – Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Transfer to airport for boarding flight VN422 to HCMC (11am - 12 noon).
End of services./.
· Accommodation in twin/ double sharing basis with daily breakfast.
· All private transportation.
· French or English speaking guide
· Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast/ L: Lunch/ D: Dinner)
· Entrance fee and Sightseeing tickets
· Flight tickets Saigon- Con Dao – Saigon on Vietnam Airlines, economy class.
· Services charges, taxs and bank fee if paying by credit cards
· International & domestic flights
· Personal Expenses, tips and gratuities
· Travel insurance
Con Dao Resort
Con Dao Sea Travel
If, at the time of booking, any hotels or rooms in the list above are fully booked, we will endeavour to find accommodation of a similar standard elsewhere. If the only available accommodation is of a higher or lower standard, we will revise the price accordingly and consult you immediately.
PACKAGE RATES (per person)
Valid until 31 March, 2012
*S.R.S: Single Room Supplement
*At the time of quotation, Travel Sense Asia reserves the right to adjust prices to take account of unusual movements in currency markets, hotel and transport costs as a result of inflationary price pressures in oil and other commodity markets.